We implement and run tools to support whole CI/CD workflow pipeline —
Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and Continuous Deployment.
With the Infrastructure as a Code (IaaC) approach, we provide formal definition of the infrastructure which your application requires. Also, we integrate the infrastructure's code with the application's code for their common CI/CD.
Infrastructure as a Code
- We develop a transparent process for A2A integration and delivery.
- We design, deploy and manage Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and Continuous Deployment;
- Using the IaaC methodology, we create and write rules for the deployment of the shared part of the infrastructure.
- We explain the development culture in the Platform as a Service (PaaS) software systems.
When we start working on a project, we necessarily prepare the system for high loads. That includes optimization from the low (hardware and system) level to application service configurations and load testing.
Key principles for client interaction:
- teamwork: maintenance of continuous communication between developers, QA-specialists, system administrators and their managers.
- knowledge sharing: our architects are ready to share their experience in operating Open Source solutions and recommend the best architecture for your application.
The technologies we apply in DevOpsProdigy include but not limited to the following:
- Monitoring and visualization systems - Prometheus, Grafana, TICK Stack, Zabbix, Nagios, Icinga, DataDog, NewRelic,
- Incident response systems - PagerDuty, Amixr
- Logging, error tracking - ELK, EFK, Grafana Loki, Graylog, Sentry
- Tracing systems - Jaeger, Zipkin
- Web, ingress and application servers - Nginx, Envoy, Linkerd, Traefik, Apache, HAProxy, Jetty, Tomcat, NodeJS
- Cloud computing platforms and services - Amazon AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure, Rackspace, Alibaba Cloud
- Container systems: Docker, CRI-O, LXC, LXD
- Container Orchestration: Kubernetes, Nomad, Docker Swarm, RedHat OpenShift, Mesos/Marathon
- Automation tools: Jenkins, Gitlab CI, CircleCI, Travis CI, Bitbucket Pipelines, TeamCity, GoCD, ArgoCD, Spinnaker
- Cloud automation tools: AWS CodePipeline, AWS CodeDeploy, AWS CodeCommit, Google CloudBuild, Spinnaker
- Cloud databases: AWS RDS and other DBs, Google Cloud SQL and other DBs, Firebase, MongoDB Atlas
- IaaC: Terraform, Pulumi, Ansible, Chef, Puppet
- Service Mesh: Istio, Maesh, Linkerd
- Service Discovery: Consul, etcd, ZooKeeper, MongoDB
- On-Premise Databases: PostgreSQL, MongoDB, MySQL, Cassandra, Elastic, Redis, MemSQL, Galera, Aerospike, MSSQL, Clickhouse, InfluxDB
- Messaging systems: Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ, Apache Beam, Mosquitto
- Storages for Big Data Applications: Apache Hadoop, Apache HBase, Greenplum, Cassandra
- Query Engines: Apache Hive, Apache Impala
- Data processing and transformation: Apache Spark, Apache Flink, Apache Airflow, Apache NiFi, Kafka Streams